Review Green beans Coffees Vietnam
Coffee is a popular drink in Vietnam, as it is in many other nations. Not only that, but our country also has the world’s second-largest coffee export volume, trailing only Brazil.
According to coffee studies and research, Vietnam’s coffee export market has grown significantly in recent years, accounting for around 15% of the overall agricultural export turnover.
Coffee is farmed extensively in Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Thanh Hoa, and the Central Highlands regions. Coffee cultivated in Dak Lak, Lam Dong, and Gia Lai provinces, on the other hand, produce large yields and excellent quality due to clear height, temperature, and light conditions.
These areas have rich red basalt soil, plenty of rain, and a relaxed environment all year, so the soil is porous and holds water effectively, making it ideal for growing coffee trees.
Despite several obstacles posed by severe competition and the effects of climate change, Vietnam continues to pursue two key objectives:
- In terms of coffee export volume, it remains the world’s second-largest.
- Increasing the production, quality, and value of Vietnamese coffee beans on the global market.
Best green coffee beans from Vietnam
Arabica Coffee Bean from Lam Dong, Vietnam Origin
Lam Dong Province is the main crop of Lam Dong and accounts for a large proportion of the total agricultural production value and export turnover of the province. In the past 5 years, the coffee area has increased from nearly 118,790 ha to over 143,210 ha; production from over 244,150 tons to more than 332,000 tons, and productivity has reached over 2.3 tons/ha/year (increasing by nearly 0.3 tons compared to 2006).
Lam Dong coffee is divided into two main production areas:
- Highland with an evaluation of 1500m, is the area of Da Lat city, Cau Dat, and neighboring districts. This area specializes in growing Arabica coffee strains such as Catimor, Caturra, Typica, Bourbon…etc. At an altitude of 1,600m above sea level, the climate is cold and covered with fog, and basaltic red soil is suitable for coffee, so for the past few decades, the Cau Dat people still cling to coffee trees to survive and develop. In the dry season, coffee grown in Cau Dat does not have to be watered, because the fog at night helps the leaves and trees absorb water and keep the tree moist, so it still produces flowers and fruits evenly.
- Because of reducing watering costs, farmers have invested in fertilizers, pesticides, care, and weeding, so the trees are even lusher for many large, regular, and beautiful fruits. Find out more carefully why Cau Dat arabica coffee is better than coffee in other places, the simple reason is that the collection method is also different, Cau Dat people only pick and trim, When ripe, the coffee picking time lasts from October last year to February and March next year, not massively harvesting both green and ripe, both old and young like other places.
- People only screw branches to pick ripe fruit, not break branches, or break stems like other places, so that next year the same branch will continue to produce flowers and fruit. That is also the way to create a different delicious taste of Cau Dat Arabica – the coffee that is currently very popular in the world.
- The lowland area < 1500m is the area of Bao Loc, Di Linh, etc. There are mixed strains of Catimor and Robusta, but the quality is not as high as the highland. The reason is that these lands have a milder climate, low amplitude of difference between day and night, and poor processing and preservation, leading to a less distinctive coffee flavor.
- In recent years, due to the limited production of highland Arabica and large market demand, many purchasing agents and roasters often mix and match between highland Arabica and lowland Arabica in order to reduce prices and influence the prestige of Highland Arabica.
Other specialties green coffee bean from Lam Dong Origin
Bourbon produced in Da Lat is regarded as Vietnam’s most valuable coffee, with a flavor quality similar to the most excellent coffee available today. This is also a rare coffee variety, with only about 500 trees remaining in Da Lat (according to Vietnamese and Japanese coffee experts).
Bourbon, like Typica, was introduced to Vietnam by the French in 1875. They established numerous coffee plantations in the form of agricultural farms. This Bourbon cafe was later called “Coffee Moka” or Mocha, after the Yemeni port of Mocha.
After being picked and processed, Bourbon Da Lat coffee is initially sold under the “Arabica du Tonkin” brand, well-known and tasty.
Robusta coffee beans from Daklak, Vietnam
Robusta specialty coffee is accessible throughout Vietnam, not just in Buon Ma Thuot city – Dak Lak province. In this highland area, however, there is no comparison to enjoying a cup of coffee with the proper taste and the most excellent quality. As a result, pure specialty coffee has always held a particular place in the hearts of coffee lovers. Just one bite is enough to make people fall in love with the intense, rich flavor with a slight aroma of the Central Highlands mountains and woods.
It’s impossible not to buy a bag of Robusta specialty coffee as a gift for relatives and friends when visiting Buon Ma Thuot. For travelers who have the opportunity to visit the country’s coffee capital, this appears to have become a habit and custom.
Each drop of coffee holds the essence of a balanced blend of natural bitterness and fruity sourness. This flavor stimulates several taste levels at the tip of the tongue, with a very delicate and appealing aroma that has thrilled many people from the first time they tried it.
The value of Buon Ma Thuot coffee lies not only in the flavor of 100 percent pure coffee infused with the essence of the Central Highlands mountains and forests. But these values are the two words “specialty” that leave a mark in everyone’s heart, not only in the recipe and the secret of roasting but also in the unique production process.
Where to buy Robusta green coffee from Daklak, Vietnam?
With many years of experience in production, processing, and quality management, Helena Coffee Vietnam is proud to be a supplier of high-quality and stable Robusta Red Honey green coffee at a reasonable price.
The successful construction of a closed model from the stage of collection, selection, and preliminary processing to the stage of operation, supply, and distribution of products; helps Helena Coffee Vietnam optimize the quality control process and product stability; This makes the products that Helena Coffee Vietnam provides to customers at a very good price with very high quality.
The creativity in processing methods has created a line of high-quality coffee at affordable prices. That is the special feature of Robusta green coffee provided by Helena Coffee Vietnam. If you are interested, please contact us for more information about this line!
Specialty Arabica – Cau Dat Origin
The French introduced Arabica to Vietnam in the late nineteenth century. With the “golden index,” high 1,500 m, and extraordinary temperate climate all year, the maximum temperature does not exceed 330C.
The minimum temperature is 50C; Lam Dong province is considered the Arabica coffee paradise of Vietnam, with localities such as Di Linh, Bao Loc, Don Duong, and the suburbs of Da Lat, especially the Cau Dat area.
This is the country’s highest-quality Arabica coffee-producing region. The more excellent quality Arabica coffee beans are grown, the higher the terrain and the colder the climate.
Arabica Cau Dat Green Coffee has a moderate sour flavor with a hint of bitterness, and the water is light brown and clear of amber.
Arabica has a very exquisite and noble perfume, with notes of syrup, fruit, honey, and toasted bread, as well as the smell of a straw field at noon in the summer… Serving the world’s most discerning customers. Arabica coffee is the primary raw material used by the world’s most well-known coffee brands.
Where to buy Cau Dat Arabica?
With many years of experience in production, processing, and quality management, Helena Coffee Vietnam is proud to be the supplier of high-quality and stable wet processed Arabica green coffee at a reasonable price.
The successful construction of a closed model from the stage of collection, selection, and preliminary processing to the stage of operation, supply, and distribution of products; helps Helena Coffee Vietnam optimize the quality control process and product stability; This makes the products that Century provides to customers at a very good price with very high quality.
Today, there are more and more varieties of Arabica with newer, more exotic processing methods, giving a more unique flavor, but Cau Dat wet processed Arabica is still the most popular and consumed product, because of its stability. taste and reasonable price. If you have any needs, please contact Helena Coffee Vietnam for advice!
About Helena Coffee Vietnam – Vietnam coffee exporter
Helena Coffee Processing & Export in Vietnam | Helena., JSC is a leading supplier, processor, and exporter of Robusta and Arabica coffee in VN. In addition, in exports of pepper and coffee to nations such as South-East Asia, China, and the world, we are regarded as pioneers of success.
Helena Coffee Vietnam is located in Buon Ma Thuot City, In that harmony between heaven and earth, there are Ede ethnic people who are diligently fertilizing the hillsides covered with coffee. The scent of heaven and the taste of the earth is crystallized in Arabica coffee beans to create a rich taste and attractive scent.
We respect the beans from the farmer’s hands, our roasters carefully control the time, temperature, and color of the roasting process to create coffees at the pinnacle of flavor. We believe that bringing delicious cups of coffee to customers is also a way to a better future for coffee farmers. – “Together Make A Better World“
Here are our coffee standards for export:
|Lam Dong, Daklak
|800m – 1600m
|Wet, natural, honey processing
|Rate on Sieve
|S18, S16, S14
|Big Bag, Jute bags with your private logo
|60kg/bag (132.3 lbs)