Coffee terms about Processing | The process you should know is as follows:
- Ethyl Acetate (EA) – Decaffeinated Solvent
- Fresh Coffee
- Methylene chloride (MC) – Decaffeinated Solvent
- Natural process – Dry processing
- Raw processed – Natural processing
- Semi Washed – Semi-Wet Processing
- Vacuum Cham – Vacuum Chamber
- Washed Coffee – Wet Processing
Sorting / Grading – Particle classification
Each coffee-growing region of the world often has its methods of classifying coffee beans. This allows a country or region to collect coffee from various farm sources and concentrate to suit production requirements or export to another country.
The term denotes a characteristic taste of balanced coffee without the pressure of any taste or aftertaste.