Natural processed, also known as Sun Drying. Coffee terms about Processing | The process you should know is as follows:
- Ethyl Acetate (EA) – Decaffeinated Solvent
- Fresh Coffee
- Methylene chloride (MC) – Decaffeinated Solvent
- Natural process – Dry processing
- Semi Washed – Semi-Wet Processing
- Sorting / Grading – Particle Classification
- Vacuum Cham – Vacuum Chamber
- Washed Coffee – Wet Processing
Sun-Dried refers to the concept of Dry Processing or natural processing. This is the oldest and most straightforward method of coffee processing.
All coffee after harvest is exposed directly to the sun, combined with a locust to dry the entire fruit block before removing the peel.