1. Is a white bath with coffee good?
When it comes to coffee, people immediately think of drinks with adverse effects on health such as nervous tension, insomnia, darkening of the skin, and rapid aging… Few people know the great uses of coffee—powder or coffee grounds with your skin.
Many statistics show that coffee contains many nutrients that help exfoliate, control excess oil, and whiten skin if you know how to apply it correctly.
Here are some of the beauty benefits of coffee for the skin:
- The active ingredient Caffeine in coffee can regenerate the structure of darkened skin cells and create a protective film on the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays, dirt, … from the external environment.
- You do not need to take extra steps to exfoliate in the shower because the oxidants present in the coffee grounds will thoroughly remove the dirt, the layer of dead cells that form for a long time and stick to the skin.
- A large amount of caffeine also helps control sebum and balances the skin’s natural pH
- Some studies also evaluate that the inside of coffee beans contains many nutrients that help fade dark spots or freckles on the skin.
- In addition, some benefits of coffee such as nourishing healthy skin, and moisturizing, thereby giving you brighter, more even-toned skin…
2. 7 ways to whiten with coffee can be applied at home (face)
2.1 How to whiten with pure coffee
Apply to those who have oily skin and many dark spots. The coffee powder can exfoliate dead cells, and fade dark spots, so you can thoroughly apply them to your skin without using other exfoliating products.
- First, you can use finely ground coffee powder or coffee grounds after brewing through the filter.
- Next, wet the skin that needs to be whitened
- Then, put wet coffee powder or filter coffee to cover the surface of the skin
- Conduct continuous rubbing so that the coffee can promote the effect of peeling off dead keratinized cells
- Finally, rinse the skin thoroughly with cool water.
- You absolutely can use 1 cup of coffee in the morning to circulate blood and increase concentration and spirit.
2.2 White bath with coffee with unsweetened yogurt (whitening)
This is the ideal choice for women who are experiencing dry skin. The excellent coffee grounds and sugar-free yogurt smooths the skin and removes dead cells, especially adding nutrients to help the skin fight inflammation.
After whitening with coffee and yogurt without sugar, you will see your skin renewed, plump like a baby’s skin.
- Two boxes of unsweetened yogurt frozen with consistency
- A few teaspoons of coffee grounds or ground coffee powder
- First, put all these ingredients in a clean bowl, and stir well to combine.
- Wash your body with unique soaps
- Apply the mixture to the body, and use your hands to massage in a clockwise direction all over the body.
- Massage for at least 20 minutes so that the nutrients in the mixture can be fully effective
To achieve the desired effect, you should apply this formula at least 1-2 times per week.
2.3 White bath with coffee and olive oil
Olive oil has many precious essences that help provide moisture to the skin, making the skin smooth by increasing the connection between collagen fibers and creating the perfect skin pH.
The combination of coffee grounds and olive oil will double the whitening effect thanks to the exfoliation of coffee and the addition of nutrients to olive oil. In particular, if you take a white bath with this method, it can help soothe sunburned skin.
- 100g bac coffee or fine pure coffee powder
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- Mix the two ingredients in a clean bowl and stir until they are a homogeneous mixture
- Clean the body and wipe through the leather sole for better adhesion
- Take the mixture and apply it to the skin surface
- Relax and leave this mixture on the skin for 15-20 minutes, then wash off with shower gel or soap.
Do this method two times a week to feel white, beautiful, smooth skin.
2.4 White bath with rice bran coffee
The composition of coffee and rice, bran is mainly fiber, accompanied by a large amount of protein and vitamins that exfoliate old horny cells, soften the skin, and stimulate the generation of new skin cells.
In addition, these two ingredients are cheap, easy to buy, and very healthy. So there is no reason that you do not apply to have smooth, bright white skin.
- 1/2 bowl of rice bran and 1/2 cup of soft soaked coffee
- Add a little coconut oil to create adhesion
- Shower clean to create moisture on the skin of the whole body
- Apply this mixture to the skin and gently massage to let the rice bran and coffee take full effect.
- Wait another 5-7 minutes for the mixture to absorb sebum and whiten the skin
- Finish with a clean shower and wipe your body with a soft towel.
You should apply this method two times per week, and in winter can increase the frequency to 3-4 times per week for those with oily skin.
2.5 White bath with coffee and fresh milk without sugar (face)
Fresh milk is an indispensable liquid ingredient when you want to improve your dark, rough skin with a natural white bath recipe with coffee grounds.
The liquid texture will be very suitable for the solid fibrous structure of coffee, making it possible for the nutrients from these two ingredients to penetrate each pore, helping to disinfect the skin and replenish nutrients, increasing cell proliferation—New skin cells.
In addition, fresh milk can adjust the natural pH to a state of saturation, helping to keep the skin taut and minimizing sagging and aging skin.
- Half a large bowl of coffee grounds
- One box of fresh milk without sugar 200ml
- First, mix the two ingredients in the correct proportions in a large bowl
- Clean skin with warm water to open pores to receive nutrients
- Apply fresh milk coffee mixture to the body
- In areas where the skin tends to be profound, such as your knees and elbows, you should strengthen the massage
- Relax for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cool water.
2.6 White bath with coffee with red bean powder (face, skin)
If you want to improve your dark, less rosy skin, choose red bean powder. Red bean powder contains fiber, fat, B-complex vitamins, and other essential minerals,
When combined with coffee powder, it will help strengthen the skin’s ability to recover and stimulate the growth of active collagen and elastin fibers, making the skin pink and white.
- Ten large spoons of coffee
- Three tablespoons of fine red bean paste
- One teaspoon of vitamin E
- Put all the above ingredients in a bowl and stir to form a smooth, homogeneous mixture
- Next step, clean the entire face and body
- Use a spoon or bare hands to put the mixture on top and use massage skills to penetrate deeply into the skin
- Incubate white coffee and red beans on your skin for about 15 minutes, then rinse with warm enough water
- Add a layer of body cream to stimulate the skin to whiten quickly.
Do this method about twice a week to get the desired effect.
2.7 White bath with coffee and eggs
This is probably the secret of white bathing shared and passed on by many women due to its low cost, ease of preparation, and does not cause skin irritation.
You probably know the tremendous nutritional value of chicken eggs in stimulating weakened skin cells; adding vitamins and minerals to the skin makes it smooth and flush and rejuvenates the skin. Extremely effective.
Exfoliating coffee and eggs regenerate and rejuvenate the skin. It is a perfect choice
- One chicken egg
- Five tablespFifine pure coffee powder
- Whip these two ingredients so that they blend
- Clean the skin thoroughly, then apply a thin layer to the skin of the whole body
- Incubate the mixture for 15-20 minutes
- Shower with warm water, then rinse with cool water to close pores
Do this method twice a week, and you will see a change in your skin.
3. Notes when bathing with coffee to whiten skin
3.1 Its frequency
Follow the recommendations on using the above whitening methods to maximize the absorption of nutrients and minimize irritation.
Ideally, twice a week in the summer and three times a week in the winter. It would help if you did not overdo them, and too much is not good.
3.2 Do not apply to dry skin
As you know, the texture of coffee is the bean; when it is ground into a powder or distilled to get the grounds, it still exists in the form of organic molecules.
Therefore, when applying and massaging directly on dry, weak skin, it is easy to cause scratches and rashes.
3.3 Not effective for natural black skin and sunburn
In addition, you need to understand that the formulas for skin whitening with coffee and some of the above ingredients only work to support skin whitening. They are effective for people with pink and white natural skin with just mild sunburn. Or brown spot formation.
Because coffee only has the effect of exfoliating dead cells on the skin’s surface or the source of nutrients penetrates the epidermis, it cannot eliminate the melanin that causes dark skin.
In addition, severely sunburned skin needs to be restructured from the inside and provided with nutrients to help rebuild collagen – elastin bonds to help white skin healthy from the inside.
Keywords: face packs, homemade coffee face, face pack recipes, paste application apply, lumps application apply, diy coffee face, digitaldata page dmpattributes, digitaldata page pageinfo, coffee face masks
skincare, mask, tbsp, sun, things, dental, treatment, makeup, read, make, best, acne, hair, hair